Each year home improvement companies ranging from interior to exterior service providers come together at the Colorado Fall Home Show to give home-owners easy access to new remodeling and home improvement ideas and special offers! View a list of vendors and vendor categories »
Beyond featuring a variety of vendors, the American Society of Interior Designers of Colorado will be hosting seminar styled presentations each day to spark new ideas for your next home project. The best part? These presentations are included with all admissions, so they are no extra charge. There is a new topic that will be presented every hour during the entire home show. View a list of session topics »
Attending the Colorado Fall Home Show
Dates & Times
Friday, September 20th - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, September 21st - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, September 22nd - 10 a.m.to 5 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased in advance online or you can purchase them at the convention center Box Office.
- Adults - Age 13+ at Box Office $10.00
- Seniors - 60+ at Box Office $8.00
- Children - Age 12 + Under FREE
The 2019 Colorado Fall Home Show will be at the Colorado Convention Center at 700 14th Street Denver, CO 80202.
Come visit us at Booth 458, located just outside the food court. Our Sales Representatives will be onsite to answer any questions about your Residential fencing needs and scheduling free, no-obligation in-home estimates live! What’s more, we’ll be offering Seasonal show specials all weekend. See you there!
There is a parking garage attached to the Convention Center- the rates are down below. The Convention Center’s garage is open 24 hours a day, all week. There is handicapped parking between 13th and 14th streets on the the Welton Street side.
Convention Center Parking Rates
- Park up to 8 hours - $12.00
- Park up to 12 Hours - $15.00
- Park up to 18 Hours - $17.00
- Park up to 24 Hours - $25.00
There are other parking options available near the convention center as well. Get more details about parking areas and parking rates »
Can I purchase a multi-day ticket?
- There is not an option to purchase multi-day tickets, but if you would like to attend on multiple days you can purchase a ticket for each day.
Can I pay with a credit or debit card at the Box Office?
- Yes, Box Office ticket purchases can be made with Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Cash and check are also accepted.
Do the presentations cost extra?
- No, the ASID presentations do not cost extra. You are able to attend any of sessions that interest you with the purchase of an event ticket.
Are strollers and wheelchairs permitted?
- Yes, both strollers and wheelchairs are permitted and accessibility ramps are available throughout the convention center. If needed, there are a limited number of wheelchairs that will be available (first come first served) as long as you have a valid ID.
Can I take pictures?
- Depending on the exhibitor, you may or may not be allowed to take pictures. If in doubt, simply ask the exhibitor if they mind you taking a picture of their display items or idea showcases. View a list of session topics »
Will there be food at the Home Show?
- Yes, there will be food available for purchase in the Food Court of the Convention Center during the Home Show.
Where will Split Rail Fence's booth be?
- Come see us at Booth 458, conveniently located on a corner near the entrance to the Food Court.